Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Don't Worry Bee Happy!


That is one of my favorite sayings and songs. I started playing that song for Michael when he started Kindergarten.  Played it every first day of school all the way through college and the fire academy.  I torture my two other kids now.  In the old days I had to call the radio station to request it be played and then listen to hear it for Mike.  Now I own the CD.  :)

Very early this morning I woke up and thought "I could make a bee with  that ornament punch."  Woo hoo, could not sleep thinking about it.  So I got up and made it.  Tori got up shortly after me saying "Mom you got issues!"   yes, but crafting is fun!  I made this picture to put in my divider, but plan to make some really cute cards to mail out as well.  Mandy, I know you are dying to do this bee!  LOL  Call me I can bring it over and we can make some bees.

The picture really does not do it justice as the eye is a rhinestone brad and the wings are glittery and very delicate looking.  So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment