Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Big Shot Projects

First let me say I am loving my Big Shot die cutter.  I have been busy doing all kinds of things with it.  I have done several paper projects and now I am onto fabric projects.  I have started quilting by cutting some appliques out with it.  My most recent project is just so cute that  I have to share it.  It is so easy too. I CASEd this idea from a fellow demonstrator, Janet Wakeland.  I used the SU Top Note, leaves, flowers and circle dies to create this cell phone case.  I used felt so I would not have to finish the edges. I like this country look.  The entrie project is hand sewn.  I am looking into felting for my next try.  I included a button and felt ribbon to make a knot and closure.  It was quick and easy.  Believe this, my 13 yo daughter thinks it is cute and wants me to make one for her IPOD she just bought. She usually does not do "cute".   So I am thinking I need to have some friends over to make these fabulous cases.  There is a wide variety of colors and different dies I have to make it your own.  Buttons, beads, ribbons or embroidery floss can change the look.  Too much Fun!

1 comment:

  1. i didn't know you could cut fabric with it! we should make stuff like this at Wandas Works

    ReplyDelete